Includes accidental, malicious damage, theft, fire and third party.


Covers damage to people’s property and limited damage cover including fire and theft.


Covers you for damage that you cause to other people’s property and vehicles.


For peace of mind to cover you and your vehicle for breakdown or assistance anywhere in Australia.


Getting cover is as easy as 1-2-3, here’s how!



Provide us with some details about your vehicle and you and we will find the best policies for you.



We compare premiums, includions, exclusions and policies and consider extras such as glass breakage and hire options.



We will arrange immediate cover and get you and your car insured!

Have any questions? Call for a quick chat!


Our team will compare the range, benefits and prices from leading insurance to choose you the right cover that suits your needs and most importantly, your budget.

Save time!

Save time!

We do the comparisons and come up with the best solution.

No extra cost!

No extra cost!

We guarantee we will better or beat going direct to an insurer.

Claims assistance.

Claims assistance.

Our team are experienced to assist with the most complex claims.

Optional extras offered by some of our providers.

Hire car if you vehicle needs repair or is written off.

Your car is essential to your work or lifestyle and this option could be a must to keep you and your family mobile.

Choose your own repairer.

Have you got a preferred repairer that you know and trust? This option give you the ability to choose your own repairer rather than the insurer’s discretion.

Classic car and bike coverage.

Specialist cover that protects your classic, vintage, prestige car or bike including limited use car club and special events, including hire.

Remove windscreen glass replacement excess.

If you are a frequent country driver this maybe for you. We can reduce or remove any excess on on repairing or replacing your damaged windscreen.

Frequently asked questions about Motor Vehicle Insurance

After you become involved in an accident, contact your broker right away with details of your accident.

Be sure to provide as much information to your insurer as possible, including:

  • The details of any other person who is involved in the accident. These details include their
    1. Full Name
    2. Drivers Licence Number
    3. Full Residential Address
    4. Contact Number
  • If applicable, the details of the other driver’s car or property (i.e. their registration number and their car’s make, model, and colour).
  • The other driver’s insurance details.
  • Any witnesses’ contact details. If there are witnesses, they may be able to help substantiate your claim.
  • A detailed account of the accident, including the date, time, and nature of the damage. If you can, provide any photographic evidence and police reports to your insurer as well.

If your broker requires more information, they’ll contact you and keep you updated until a decision is made and your claim is finalised.

If you were in an accident and it wasn't your fault, you may be able to get your excess back.

Contact your insurer and ask about adding your child to your car insurance policy before they take to the road.

If they drive your car, become involved in an accident, and aren’t listed on your policy as a regular driver, you could be hit with an unlisted driver excess on top of your excess if they are at fault.

Also, ensure you don’t have a driver age restriction in force on your policy. If you have declared that no drivers under the age of 25, for example, would drive your car and your child is 18, your claim could be rejected if they are involved in an accident.

Usually an insurer will impose a higher excess for any child under the age of 21-25 who drive the vehicle.

You may or may not be covered for aftermarket parts or vehicle modifications, so it’s vital you check with your insurer to be clear of any limitations or exclusions in your policy. If you have already modified your car in any way, be sure to notify your insurer today, so you can learn whether or not your current policy is suitable for your needs.


It’s possible that if you haven’t declared any aftermarket parts to your insurer, you may not be covered if you make a claim.

For instance, if you added a custom bumper to your car, didn’t notify your insurer, and you were involved in an accident, it’s possible your insurer could deny your claim to fix any damage to the bumper.

Agreed Value is the amount you and the insurer agree to insure your car for, for one period of insurance. The agreed value is shown on your Certificate of Insurance.

If you choose to insure your car for Market Value, the insurer will determine the market value of your car right before the claimed incident.

They use known industry guides to do this, and consider factors of the vehicle such as make, model, age, kilometres travelled, accessories and modifications fitted as well as its overall condition.

Comprehensive Car Insurance insures your vehicle against accidental loss or damage in events such as accidents, theft, vandalism, fire, hail, storm, or flood damage. Plus it can cover your vehicle for the damage caused to another person’s vehicle or property while using your vehicle.

Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance generally covers the driver of your vehicle for injuries they may have caused to other road users in a motor accident.

Third Party Property Damage generally can cover your vehicle for damage cause to someone else’s vehicle or property while using your vehicle but doesn’t cover for damage to your vehicle.